- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired .22-250 Remington rifle brass sourced from indoor ranges
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- .22-250 is a very high-velocity, short action, .22 caliber rifle cartridge primarily used for varmint and small game hunting.
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the The Firing Line and/or The High Road forum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!
Current stock: 0