.380 Auto (New Brass) - Manufactured by Jagemann Sporting Group
The .380 Auto is a popular self-defense caliber, making it the ideal choice for conceal and carry applications, as well as a backup caliber for law enforcement. With today’s modern bullet technology and performance, the Jagemann .380 Auto casing is a popular choice and is used with numerous new firearms on the market.
Drawn from premium American-made brass cups, these casing are rigorously tested to ensure unparalleled durability and dependability, each casing undergoes rigorous in-line and post- production quality assurance testing to ensure a flawless casing.
Standard casing dimensions and tolerances have been modified to achieve maximum performance. Jagemann Sporting Group’s in-house tooling and engineering capabilities provide the ability to customize casing dimensions for use with specific projectiles.
- Is Jagemann brass made in the USA? - Yes, it is manufactured in Wisconsin.
- Is Jagemann brass made to SAAMI spec? - Yes, Jagemann brass is made to SAAMI or NATO spec where applicable.
- How many times can Jagemann brass be reloaded? - Reloading life of a case depends on many variables including powder, processing method, load pressure etc but yes you can reload Jagemann brass as many times or more than the competition.
- How do they control quality? - Every case is laser gaged and measured to insure specifications are met.
- Does Jagemann anneal their brass? - All rifle brass has neck annealing.