$20 - $74
- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired 6.5x55mm Swedish rifle brass sourced from indoor ranges
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- The Swedish Mauser cartridge was developed in 1891 for use in the new service rifles then under consideration by the United Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway. The two nations had independent armies and consequently the normal procedure at the time was for their respective governments to use the same ammunition an then purchase small arms of their choice.
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the The Firing Line and/or The High Road forum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!
Current stock: 0