Jagemann Unprimed .40 S&W (New Brass)
The .40 S&W caliber cartridge is a popular choice amongst U.S. Federal and State law enforcement agencies. Featuring a straight, rimless design, the .40 S&W caliber accommodates a wide range of semi-automatic handguns.
Dimensionally smaller than the .45, this casing delivers exceptional power with minimized recoil. Standard casing dimensions and tolerances have been modified to achieve maximum performance.
Drawn from American-made premium brass cups, each casing undergoes rigorous in-line and post-production quality assurance testing to ensure a flawless casing of unparalleled durability and dependability.
Standard casing dimensions and tolerances have been modified to achieve maximum performance. Jagemann Technologies’ in-house tooling and engineering capabilities provide the ability to customize casing dimensions for use with specific projectiles.
- Is Jagemann brass made in the USA? - Yes, it is manufactured in Wisconsin.
- Is Jagemann brass made to SAAMI spec? - Yes, Jagemann brass is made to SAAMI or NATO spec where applicable.
- How many times can Jagemann brass be reloaded? - Reloading life of a case depends on many variables including powder, processing method, load pressure etc but yes you can reload Jagemann brass as many times or more than the competition.
- How do they control quality? - Every case is laser gaged and measured to insure specifications are met.
- Does Jagemann anneal their brass? - All rifle brass has neck annealing.