22 CAL .224 52gr BTHP W/C /6000
Out of Stock
Hornady has taken their match bullet engineering to the next level. All of their match bullets now feature their AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) bullet Jackets. What are AMP bullet jackets AMP jackets are a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing that when all put together produce the most consistently concentric bullet jackets available. These new jackets have virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation. When you combine this technology with a precision swaged lead core and the tightest standards in the industry you get a match bullet that will flat out shoot!
This is not loaded ammunition.
- AMP Bullet Jackets
- Secant Ogive Profile delivering low drag and flat trajectories
- Swaged lead core providing uniformity and consistency
- Swaged Lead Core
- Boat Tail to maximize ballistic coefficient and deliver unmatched accuracy at long ranges
- Caliber: .22
- Bullet Diameter: 0.224
- Bullet Weight: 52 Grains
- Bullet Style: Match Hollow Point Boat Tail with Cannelure
- Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
- Quantity: 6000