- Wet-tumbled and polished, once fired .357 SIG pistol brass sourced from indoor ranges
- May include a variety of headstamps and manufacturers
- Spent primers are still in the cases and should be removed before beginning the reloading process
- Extra brass cases are included to make up for any mixed calibers, unusable pieces or other defects that may slip through our screening process
- A common point of failure for .357 SIG brass is to have small cracks in the case where the bottleneck (taper) meets the wall, and you should always double check your brass for signs of this sort of fatigue.
- It's typical to find some nested calibers (e.g., .40S&W or 10mm brass) mixed in due to the similarity in size and appearance when processing large quantities of brass. The total amount of .357 SIG brass should still be equal to or greater than the amount you ordered due to our inclusion of extra brass by weight.
- We typically ship within one to two business days of receiving your order. Orders are shipped through USPS Priority Mail and come with free shipment tracking.
- Already a fan of this product? Share it with your friends in the SIGforum and be sure to include a hyperlink back to this page. Thanks!
Current stock: 0